Friday, January 2, 2009

Applesauce Mini-Muffins For Dogs

Yesterday, I made muffins for Montana. They stuck to the papers, but other than that they came out fine. I just took a recipe that I make for us and added applesauce and oats in place of the sugar.

Applesauce Mini-Muffins for Dogs
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 1-1/2 cups applesauce
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 2 tsp cinnamon

Mix together oil, applesauce and baking soda. Add flour, oats and cinnamon, blending thoroughly. Line mini-muffin tin and spoon in batter. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.

Funny story: I bought a bathmat. My bathroom is tiny, so when Montana and I are in there together, there's not a lot of room left over. He loves the bathmat. I have to fight him for it. When I get into the shower, he lays on it and covers it completely. When I'm done showering I have to get him to stand up and move so I can step out onto my new bathmat, which he does very grudgingly. It's a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment