Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cooking for Montana

I have a very simple recipe that makes cookies to use as treats or as part of a meal.

Chicken Applesauce Veggie Cookies
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 2/3 cup chicken broth
  • 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup millet
  • 1/2 cup uncooked cream of wheat
  • 1/3 cup applesauce

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix incredients, shape into balls, squash as for cookies. Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.

For breakfast today, Montana had: 1/2 cup Purina One, one crumbled up cookie, 1/2 cup cooked broccoli, and 1 Tbsp vanilla yogurt. He then had one parsley dog cookie and his PetTab vitamin.

1 comment:

  1. My best friends Catfish and Annie have now decided that I should make them cookies again.

    Then I read them the salmon patties recipe and I am thinking it is the winner as I have a freezer full of salmon to cook up.

    I am glad I found your blog (via Lisa). Handsome dog pics and recipe's YEAH!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete